Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Anniversary


Reid and I had an amazing Anniversary Vacation week! Highlights: Shakespeare in the Park, Memorial Day Pig Roasting (my vegan heart wouldn't let me eat any), Dining for 2 at Z-Tejas, Lots of IKEA (for future home improvement posts), and SHLITTERBAHN!! Here's a fun picture from Z-Tejas overlooking the hill country.

If that weren't enough, on the actual day itself, 6/7, we woke up groggy-eyed on our first morning back to work. Reid had placed a HUGE vase of flowers in the bathroom. It was so big, it scared me, literally. I was tickeled pink! So precious. I have them up in my cubical now. It's not a glorious setting, but it brightens up my florescent
world.

We had lunch together that day and I thought the festivities were over - but no! There's more. He gave me a sweet little journal because he knows I like to write, and a carry-in-your-pocket music journal. It's a tiny journal lined with music staves. Now, ain't that sweet? He supports me a loves me so much. I just kept giving him the sweet eyes all lunch long!

At precisely 9:45PM that night, we arrived home for the first time since 7:00AM (long day.) He had even MORE gifts for me! He bought some soap that I've been longing for. It's all natural and the scents are lavendar and mint & lavendar and rosemary. I love them both, but I'm extra in love the lavendar and rosemary. I feel like I"m cooking in a French Kitchen. Ooh la la. C'est vrai!

You may be thinking, "What did you get for him?" I didn't. I didn't even know that we were exchanging gifts. But I've got something up my sleeve....

It's true R+L=Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment